Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Election Project: First Update

Scheduling Officer Update #1

This week, our group has been working towards establishing a basis for our advertisements.  We have been working on a website for the Governor and Lieutenant Governor.  I have communicated with the Campaign Manager in order to begin writing a short summary of the background information of Milly Silva.  Also, I have been working with the group to schedule when we will have our weekly meetings and check-ins via e-mail.  I have also been trying to coordinate an appearance from our representatives in class and determining when we will be able to create more advertisements as a group.  I feel prepared to continue scheduling more in class ideas and communicating with the group for out of class/school meetings.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffany, It sounds like you are off to a good start. I would like to know what you have learned.

    ReplyDelete